Dedicated to creating quality flutes that reflect your personality through hand selected woods like Amboyna Burl, Aromatic Cedar, Black Cherry, Black Walnut, Black Willow, Jarrah, Maple (curly, spalted, burl), Myrtle, Narra, Western Red Cedar, Padauk, Alaskan Yellow Cedar Burl, Ancient Kauri, Buckeye Burl and many more. Currently I am taking custom orders, focusing on making a special flute for you based on your needs. Each flute is taken through a process that ensures it will call out to you. Contact me for details jim@earthspiritflutes.com All flutes are created by Jim Davis soley

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Flute collection growing!

I have been busy making flutes! Getting ready to start selling locally in Brantford Ontario at a soon to be opened Gallery to be announced soon.

In this photo you can see some of the various flutes I have made, some for sale and some from my personal collection. As well as flutes, I will also be making flute stands in several designs to hold anywhere from one to multiple flutes. The one shown here holds 18 flutes

If you are interested in flutes or stands contact me at jim@earthspiritflutes. com

click image to see enlargement

No comments: