Dedicated to creating quality flutes that reflect your personality through hand selected woods like Amboyna Burl, Aromatic Cedar, Black Cherry, Black Walnut, Black Willow, Jarrah, Maple (curly, spalted, burl), Myrtle, Narra, Western Red Cedar, Padauk, Alaskan Yellow Cedar Burl, Ancient Kauri, Buckeye Burl and many more. Currently I am taking custom orders, focusing on making a special flute for you based on your needs. Each flute is taken through a process that ensures it will call out to you. Contact me for details jim@earthspiritflutes.com All flutes are created by Jim Davis soley

Monday, January 8, 2007

The Ultimate Gift

For Christmas I wanted to do something special for my 2 boys, hand made flute to last a lifetime. The first for my son Easton 11 years old, made of White Ash from his Grandfathers forest with Black Walnut and Cocobolo accents, in mid F#. Finished in tung oil and beeswax.















The second for my 7 year old son Seamus, made of the same White Ash but with Jarrah in red (his favorite color) and Tagua nut(poor man's ivory) in High C#. Finished in tung oil and beeswax.


No comments: